High-Power 20x Zoom and Full HD Video Capture with HDMI & SD-SDI output
Ideally suited for such demanding applications as sports; ; House of Worship; news and government video; the HE120 is equipped with the same high-performance sensors and digital signal processing used in Panasonic broadcast camcorders such as the AG-HPX370. With a 1000 TV lines of resolution and a 60dB signal-to-noise ratio; the HE120 sets a new performance standard for integrated PTZ cameras; with advanced features as 16-axis color correction and Panasonicâ€™s exclusive DRS (Dynamic Range Stretch). HD-SD/SDI; HDMI; Analog Component; and SD Composite outputs are all built-in; for out-of-the-box ease of deployment.
The camera’s 20X optical zoom lens covers an extended range of shooting situations; from small room wide-angle to back of the house ultra-telephoto; with 35mm equivalents of 32.1 mm at wide-angle to 642.5 mm at telephoto. Remote controlled neutral density filters; DRS; shutter; and other functions enable optimal exposure for a wide range of shooting conditions. The cameraâ€™s fast; quiet integrated pan-tilt head covers a wide range of motion; with a pan range of ±۱۷۵ ° and a tilt of -30 ° to 210 °.
The HE120 supports both RS-422 serial control and IP control with dedicated RJ-45 connectors. It is compatible with current Panasonic controllers such as the AW-RP655 and AW-HS50; and with many serial and IP control systems from Crestron; AMX and other vendors.
The HE120 supports both direct and Web-based IP remote control; so the camera can be securely operated and adjusted remotely from an ordinary browser-equipped PCâ€”anywhere in the world.
• ۱/۴٫۳۷ type FulI-HD 3MOS sensor
• Optical 20x Zoom Lens
• ۱۰x Digital Zoom
• HD/SD-SDI and HDMI outputs are standard as well as analog component and SD composite
• Supports international HD and SD video signal formats including: 1080/59.94p (HDMI only); 1080/59.94i; 720/59.94p; 480/59.94p (HDMI only); 480/59.94i; 1080/50p (HDMI only); 1080/50i; 720/50p; 575/50p (HDMI only) and 576/50i
• Weighs just 6.6lbs and consumes just 21 Watts at 12V DC (power supply included
• Available in two colors (HE120W: pearl white; and HE120K: black matte metallic) to suit a range of installation venues.
• Built-in remote-controllable; four-position ND filter (clear; 1/4; 1/16; 1/64) facilitates flexible exposure control in brightly lit shooting situations
• Newly-developed pan-tilt mechanism combines a high level of responsiveness with static precision. A low NC (Noise Criteria) level of 35 is maintained for shooting in noise sensitive environments such as jazz clubs and boardrooms.
• Up to 100 preset positions and camera settings are stored in the camera; perfect for the most demanding large venue installation
• A twist-lock ceiling mount is included as a standard accessory; and the HE120 also equipped with a 1/4-20 tripod mounting screw receptacle and a safety lanyard for use with many tripod mounting and grip systems.