High-Power 20x Zoom and Full HD Video Capture with HDMI & SD-SDI output
With an exceptional signal to noise ratio of 60dB (F8/2000lx; minimum illumination; 2.0 1x); 1000 TV lines of resolution; and such advanced features as 12-axis color correction and Panasonic’s exclusive DRS (Dynamic Range Stretch) and Hybrid Digital Noise Reduction; the HE130 continues to set performance standards for integrated pan-tilt cameras. The HE130 includes the same new three 2.4 megapixel MOS imagers and Digital Signal Processor (DSP) used in Panasonic’s latest broadcast camcorders; such as the AJ-PX270. Equipped with a fast F1.6 20X zoom lens plus a new high-res 1.4X digital extender; the compact HE130 is ideally matched to demanding applications in sports; rental/staging; news; and business and institutional video.
Standard professional interfaces include HD/SD-SDI; HDMI; and SD composite; as well as 3G-SDI for single cable delivery of high-quality content up to 1080/60p. In addition to continuing RS-422 serial compatibility with controllers designed for use with previous generations of Panasonic remote camera systems; the HE130 supports both direct and Web-based IP remote control. Direct IP or serial control is possible using Panasonic’s AW-RP50N and AW-RP120; as well as appropriately programmed systems from Crestron; AMX; Winnov; and other manufacturers. In addition; the camera’s built-in Web-server enables secure control; live preview; and setup from browser-equipped PCs-anywhere in the world.
Streaming video output is available from the HE130 in several forms and formats; and at a wide range of transmission speeds. For remote production and video acquisition; four simultaneous streams are available in either H.264 or JPEG. Video resolutions of up to 1080/60p are available at rates of up to 25Mbps. For IP-Live remote monitoring and control; up to 16 cameras may be viewed simultaneously in a single Browser window; with extensive onscreen camera controls available when a single camera is selected for viewing.
Other useful new features include: native 24p and 30p output for teleproduction; iPro support for synergy with Panasonic’s high-end security systems; digital access authentication; MAC/Android support for web monitoring; color adjustment by color temperature; and VISCA remote control support.
The HE130 delivers a breadth of international HD and SD video signal formats including: 1080/59.94p; 1080/50p; 1080/59.94i; 1080/50i; 1080/29.97psF; 1080/25psF; 1080/23.98psF; 1080/29.97p; 1080/25p/1080/23.98p; 720/59.94p; 720/50p; 480/59.94p; 576/50p (HDMI); 480/59.94i; 576/50i. JPEG and H.264 video can be streamed over IP at up to 1080/60p.
The HE130’s optical zoom lens covers an extended range of shooting situations; from wide-angle to ultra-telephoto; with 35mm equivalents of 32.1 mm at the wide-angle end to 642.5 mm at the telephoto. The built-in remote-controllable four-position ND filter (clear; 1/8; 1/64; IR thru) facilitates flexible exposure control in brightly lit shooting situations.
The camera’s integrated pan-tilt head covers a wide range of motion; with a pan of +/-175° and a tilt of -30° to 210°. The pan-tilt driver combines a high level of responsiveness with static precision. An NC (Noise Criteria) level of 35 is maintained for shooting in noise sensitive environments. Up to 100 preset positions and camera settings are stored in the camera; more than enough for the most demanding large venue installation. The camera weighs only 6.8 lbs.; and consumes just over 21 watts at 12 VDC.
The camera is exceptionally easy to integrate; and is available in two colors (-W: pearl white; and -K: black matte metallic) to suit a wide range of applications. A twist-lock ceiling mount is included as a standard accessory; and the HE130 is also equipped with a 1/4-20 tripod mounting screw receptacle and a safety lanyard for use with many mounting and grip systems. An optional heavy-duty wall mount is available in either black (FEC-120WMK) or white (FEC-120WMW.)
• ۱/۳ type FulI-HD 3MOS sensor
• Optical 20x Zoom Lens
• ۱۰x Digital Zoom
• HD/SD-SDI and HDMI outputs are standard as well as analog component and SD composite
• Supports international HD and SD video signal formats including: 1080/59.94p (HDMI only), 1080/59.94i, 720/59.94p, 480/59.94p (HDMI only), 480/59.94i, 1080/50p (HDMI only), 1080/50i, 720/50p, 575/50p (HDMI only) and 576/50i
• Weighs just 6.6lbs and consumes just 21 Watts at 12V DC (power supply included
• Available in two colors (HE120W: pearl white; and HE120K: black matte metallic) to suit a range of installation venues.
• Built-in remote-controllable, four-position ND filter (clear, 1/4, 1/16, 1/64) facilitates flexible exposure control in brightly lit shooting situations
• Newly-developed pan-tilt mechanism combines a high level of responsiveness with static precision. A low NC (Noise Criteria) level of 35 is maintained for shooting in noise sensitive environments such as jazz clubs and boardrooms.
• Up to 100 preset positions and camera settings are stored in the camera, perfect for the most demanding large venue installation
• A twist-lock ceiling mount is included as a standard accessory, and the HE120 also equipped with a 1/4-20 tripod mounting screw receptacle and a safety lanyard for use with many tripod mounting and grip systems.