Full-HD Integrated Pan-Tilt Camera with HDMI & SD-SDI output
The AW-HE60 is a full HD integrated pan/tilt/zoom camera with HD/SD-SDI output and live IP image monitoring for remote preview and control; plus a Night Mode for shooting in extremely low light with IR illumination. Offering a sleek light weight compact design and turn-lock mounting; the HE60 combines outstanding image quality; smooth pan/tilt/zoom operation; genlock; and easy integration for superior HD and SD production and video communications. The HE60 utilize a 1/3 full HD MOS sensor 1920 x1080; along with advanced features such as Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS) technology and Hybrid 2D/3D Noise Reduction processing. It produces smooth; sharp HD video with up to 850 lines of horizontal resolution in a wide range of lighting conditions and environments.
The HE60 camera provides remote IP control and live IP image monitoring that offer many advantages – such as reduced integration costs; easy remote production and engineering; and lower cost for multiple location systems; making it ideal for sports; education; house of worship; and government applications. IP monitoring is displayed in at up to 30fps in VGA (640 x 480) and QVGA (320 x 240). Multi-view monitoring; of up to 16 cameras on a single display; is available in M-JPEG only. Furthering the versatility of this function; remote IP monitoring is available on mobile devices such as iPhone; iPad; Android; as well as conventional displays.
The HE60 camera incorporates a highly-accurate pan-tilt head that offers precise; fast; fluid movement in all directions; enabling the capture of both slow and fast-moving objects without excessive vibration and bounce. With an 18X HD optical zoom plus 10X digital zoom; the HE60 is suitable for shooting in both large and small venues. In addition; the Night Mode feature permits shooting in ultra low illumination with the use of an optional IR illuminator. This makes it ideal for use in reality show production; sleep labs; and other specialized applications. The cameras switchable IR cut filter allows for switching between daytime view and high-resolution; black-and-white nighttime/IR video.
• ۱/۳ type FulI-HD MOS sensor
• Optical 18x Zoom Lens
• ۱۰x Digital zoom
• Versatile terminals: HD/SD SDI output analog component (D-sub15) output and composite output ( AW-HE60s )
• Versatile terminals: HDMI connector, analog component (D-sub15) output and composite output ( AW-HE60h )
• Formats supported: 1080/50i, 1080/59.94i, 1080/25PsF, 1080/29.97PsF, 720/50p, 720/59.94p, 576/50i and 480/59.94i ( AW-HE60s )
• Formats supported: 1080/50p*2, 1080/50i, 1080/59.94p*2, 1080/59.94i, 1080/29.97PsF, 1080/25PsF, 720/50p, 720/59.94p, 576/50p, 576/50i; 480/59.94p and 480/59.94i ( AW-HE60h )
• Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS) for minimizing saturation in highlight and block in dark area.
• Featuring hybrid digital noise reduction (Hybrid DNR) that allows clear shooting with minimal after images even in dimly lit situations
• Equipped with Night mode*1 for night time shooting
• IP connection allows control of up to 100 AW-HE60H/S units by using AW-RP50E.
• IP Image output function allows Image monitoring by IP connection with a PC
• Designed with a form that matches surrounding spaces and a cable cover that prevents clutter
• Turn-lock mounting mechanism enables easy, single-person installation